Oral HygienePrevention is the best medicine
Prevention is the best medicine
Take ownership of your Oral Hygiene
There is only so much your Destin dentist, or Panama City Beach dentist can do for you when it comes to your oral health. A large piece of the puzzle that patients often forget about is good oral home care, and healthy lifestyle habits. What can you do to prevent disease and maintain optimum oral health?
- Brush and floss regularly, especially after meals and before bed (at least twice per day)
- When brushing is not an option, rinse with water, or chew gum containing xylitol
- Avoid sugary foods and beverages, and staining agents
- Avoid use of tobacco products
- Come see us twice a year for regular cleanings and checkups
Your Oral Health Care Allies
Give us a call today – 850-810-0300 in Destin, 850-810-0600 in Panama City Beach – to set up a hygiene appointment with our dedicated team at The Center for Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, or schedule an appointment online!
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 3:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 3:00pm|
We offer free cosmetic consultations.